Foreign National and Non-Resident Alien

Payment Procedures

All non-wage payments to U.S. nonresidents are processed through Accounts Payable. This includes payments for guest speaking fees, consulting services, royalties, artist fees, and scholarships paid to any U.S. nonresident individual.

Information such as Foreign National Information Form, Personnel Action Notice, IRS Forms W-7, W-8BEN, or any visa/passport copies will be requested via GLACIER Tax Compliance System after the payment request to Accounts Payable has been submitted.

For details on making a payment request and setting up vendors and suppliers, please click here for Accounts Payable information. 

Payments to employees (both U.S. resident and nonresident) are processed through Payroll Services.

Payments to International Individuals - Information on GLACIER Tax Compliance System
Foreign National Tax Treaty Information
Required Documentation for Payments to Foreign Individuals
Payments to Foreign Individuals by INS Classification


H-1B Employee Questionnaire (doc)
H-1 Department Questionnaire for Belknap Campus (doc)
H-1 Department Questionnaire for Health Sciences Campus (doc)

General Information

Alien's Change of Address Form/Immigration Court

The Office of Finance and Administration serves all eligible faculty, staff, and students regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age.

Budget & Financial Planning

Grawemeyer Hall
Rm LL14
Louisville, KY 40292

Phone: 502-852-6503
Houchens Building
Suite 101
Louisville, KY 40292

Phone: 502-852-6164
Service Complex
2nd Floor
Louisville, KY 40292
Accounts Payable & Travel

Service Complex
2nd Floor, Rm 212
Louisville, KY 40292
Payroll Services

Phone: 502-852-2978
Service Complex
2nd Floor, Rm 223
Louisville, KY 40292


Grawemeyer Hall
Louisville, KY 40292