FAQ - Primary Care Health Fee
The Primary Care Health Fee (PCHF) is designed to provide a safety net for students who are not enrolled in a medical insurance policy. Students enrolled for 6 hours or more are charged the $150 fee per semester which provides primary care services at the Cardinal Station or Health Science Center offices of Campus Health Services.
This fee IS NOT HEALTH INSURANCE and applies only at Campus Health offices.
The Primary Care Health Fee provides:
- Unlimited medical office visits
- Allergy injections (does not include serum)
- Flu shots
- Gynecological exams (does not cover outside laboratory charges)
- In-office lab tests such as strep, pregnancy, urinalysis
- Travel medicine consult (excludes immunizations)
- Annual TB skin testing
Can I waive the fee?
Yes, the fee can be waived if you have health insurance. Click on the link below to access the waiver site for Primary Care Health Fee.
The Primary Care Health Fee Waiver:
- Allowed with proof of insurance.
- Electronically verified.
- Reviewed and approved by the Program Director.
- Accepted for current academic year only.
- Waivers cannot be entered into the waiver system on ULink until the charge appears on the student’s tuition bill. Tuition bills are sent out on July 1st and November 15th.
Deadline to waive is 30 days from first day of class. Fee will not be removed if it has been utilized.