How to Make an Appointment
You may call 502-852-5502 to schedule an appointment, schedule online, or see below for how to contact your advisor.
When to make an appointment
We want you to make an appointment whenever you need to; however, it is a good rule of thumb to meet with your advisor early and often. It is best to start thinking about your advising appointment about one month into the semester. That way, you can discuss any challenges you are encountering and strategies success. In addition, it gives you plenty of time to start planning for the upcoming semester. We want to ensure you are comfortable on your current academic plan or if it needs adjusting. Not all students require advising before registration, but it is highly recommended that you make frequent contact with your advisor.
Advising Appointments are Now Virtual
For the safety and well-being of our students and staff, all advising appointments will be conducted by phone or virtually via Microsoft TEAMS for the foreseeable future. If you need accommodations, please contact your advisor directly or the front desk at 502-852-5502.
How to Contact Your Advisor
Currently, A&S advisors are available and best able to be reached via email. You are welcome to reach out to your assigned advisor either through your campus email or via CardSmart (louisville.campus.eab.com).
- Click the link above or use the “My Accounts” tab at Louisville.edu.
- Log in with your Ulink username and password.
- On the right hand side of the screen, under “Your Success Team,” you’ll find your advisor’s name.
- Click on the envelope under their name, enter a subject and email message and click “Send Message.”
Using your campus email:
- You can find a full listing of advisors here
- Click on or copy the red email address next to your advisor’s picture.
- Remember to always contact us using your campus email for privacy purposes.
- If you have already have an advising appointment scheduled, please check your university email to make arrangements with your advisor about how the appointment will be conducted.
Please be Patient
Please keep in mind that during this time, advisors will have an influx of emails and it may take a little longer to get back with you. Only send one email at a time and allow sufficient time for a response. We ask that you bear with us during this odd time. Some of us will be home with children who are out of school or dealing with other family obligations. We promise, we will do our best to serve you and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Many other campus offices are operating on limited schedules or are also closed and working remotely. Please be sure to check with offices you plan to visit before you go. If at all possible, please conduct business by email or phone.
While you may not be susceptible to the virus and its complications, please take into consideration that you could be a carrier and expose others who are. Please take care of yourselves and we hope to see you again on campus soon.