COVID-19 (novel coronavirus)
You may find the latest information regarding the University of Louisville's response to COVID-19 on UofL's Novel Coronavirus webpage.
Information specific to the Office of Admissions:
Updated July 19, 2021:
Office Hours & Contact Information
Our team is available to answer any questions you may have. The Office of Admissions, located at 2211 S. Brook Street on UofL's main Belknap campus is open for in-person assistance from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Mondays-Fridays.
In addition to being available for incoming or prospective students to visit or take care of business in person, our office will continue to provide virtual options for assisting students and families.
Call 502.852.6531 or email email@example.com.
Admissions Visits & Events
All visitors to the university will be expected to:
- Perform a self-assessment of any symptoms of COVID-19 including fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of takes/smell. If you are experiencing any of these, please call 502-852-6531 to reschedule your visit.
- Maintain distance of six feet and reduced seating in meeting places and seating areas
- Each visiting student may only bring a maximum of 2 guests on their visit.
- Masks are optional for visitors on campus.
Important Notice for GI Bill Recipients
- A new emergency bill has granted the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) the authority to continue GI Bill payments uninterrupted in the event of national emergencies (such as COVID-19).
- The new law allows the VA to continue to pay benefits even if your program delivery method has changed from resident training to online training. You will also continue to receive the same monthly housing allowance payments that you received for resident training until January 1, 2021, or until UofL resumes normal operations. View additional information.