Dual Credit Program
The U of L High School Dual Credit Program offers qualified, local high school students the opportunity to earn college and high school credit simultaneously before they receive their high school diploma. Benefits of the program include:
- Develop a college transcript while in high school.
- Experience college curriculum and instructional methods.
- Shorten the amount of time required to complete a college degree.
- High school students save money by reduced costs; tuition for a UofL dual credit college course is $91 per credit hour beginning academic year 2022-2023. - these rates do not apply to distance education or winter term courses.
- Schools participating in the dual credit progaram are eligible for the Dual Credit Scholarship Program.
- Access to campus services including our writing center, libraries and state-of-the-art Student Recreation Center available to all high school students.
Requirements of the program include:
- Submit the Take Flight application.
- Send your official high school transcript.
- Send your ACT/SAT scores (optional).
- Complete the Dual Credit Student Agreement.
- Parents: complete the Parent Agreement (sent to your email after your student applies).
Megan Adams, Coordinator of Dual Credit
Some links on this page may lead to PDFs. To read PDFs, download Adobe Acrobat Reader.