Women's and Gender Studies is the interdisciplinary examination of women and gender across cultures and epochs. Women's and Gender Studies addresses significant omissions in traditional scholarship by examining the history, contributions and accomplishments of women and by studying the ways gender has structured intellectual and social life. Women's and Gender Studies calls attention to how issues of gender intersect with other structures of power such as race, class, and sexualities.
Undergraduate and graduate studies:
- B.A. Women's and Gender Studies Accelerated Track to Law (3+3)
- Undergraduate minor in WGS
- Undergraduate minor in Race/Gender Studies
- Undergraduate minor in LGBTQ Studies
- Dual degree: M.A./M.S.W. (with Kent School of Social Work)
- Graduate certificate