Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies offers courses at the undergraduate and graduate levels in the humanities and social sciences (100-, 200-, 300-, 400-, 500-, and 600-levels). 600-level courses are open only to graduate students. Many 500-level courses are open to advanced undergraduates as well as graduate students. Most courses are cross-listed with other departments, and in the lists below cross-listed course numbers are noted in parentheses. WGST courses meet criteria established by the Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies faculty.
Many WGST undergraduate courses meet general education and/or College of Arts and Sciences requirements. General education/A&S designations are noted after course titles:
- WC, meets written communication requirement
- OC, meets oral communication requirement
- H, meets humanities requirement
- CD 1/CD 2, meets cultural diversity requirement
- WR, meets College of Arts and Sciences writing requirement