The Department of Women's and Gender Studies offers the M.A. degree, a dual M.A./M.S.W. degree (with the Kent School of Social Work), and a graduate certificate that can be taken alone or combined with any other University of Louisville graduate degree.
Women's and Gender Studies graduate programs
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- If your state does not offer the MA in WGS and your state is part of the academic common market, you could qualify for in-state tuition. This is a southern state consortium. Search your state university's website to check participation. "" is something you should check out.
- Meet our faculty
- WGS graduate courses
- What our graduates are doing
- Recent graduates' thesis/project titles
- Apply on line for admission
- Contact Graduate Director, Dr. Nancy M. Theriot.