Investigator/Research Team Information
Investigator's Guide (Adobe PDF) - this document should be read before a PI performs research at the University of Louisville
- Applying to the IRB - forms, dates, and information about meetings
- Training - information needed regarding the required training
- Clinical Research - Timelines and Tutorials - timelines and tutorials available on the web.
- ICMJE Guidelines for clinical trial registration
- Federal Wide Assurance (FWA) Documents
- Internet Resources - regulation and guidance that apply to research involving human subjects
- IRIS - link and information regarding the new IRB electronic submission which should work with any browser.
Brief Protocol Description - Information on how to write a protocol
Recruitment Tools: Advertisements, Information Items and other materials used for recruitment or retention of subjects
Several of the local research offices offer a service on their website to help you find a clinical trial. Below are the local services that are offered:
- Norton Healthcare Office of Research Administration (NHORA)
- Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's Healthcare (JHSMH)
- Brown Cancer Center Clinical Trials (JGBCC)
- University of Louisville Healthcare (ULHRIO)