Certificate in Accounting
Requirements for admission into the Certificate in Accounting online program include:
Completed online application
- Select "I am a post-baccalaureate student" option in the left navigation
- Application fee (non-refundable - $25)
- A non-accounting bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Completion of prerequisites or their equivalents
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Fall Term: Apply by August 1st
- Spring Term: Apply by December 1st
You may transfer up to six credit hours of coursework from a regionally accredited college or university. If you have questions about transferring credits, contact an Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Certificate in Accounting program at the University of Louisville is designed to provide sufficient accounting credit hours to sit for the CPA exam in Kentucky. Out-of-state candidates who are interested in this program should be advised that we cannot guarantee that this program will meet licensure, salary, advancement or other requirements in their state. We strongly recommend contacting your state licensing board to determine your state’s requirements and ensure this program will meet your professional goals before enrolling in this program.