Returning Students To-Do List
Use this list as a guide so that you are sure to take care of important business before the start of school.
- Make note of your student ID number on your Certificate of Admission. You will need it for future UofL business.
- Activate your UofL online services (your e-mail and ULink, UofL's web portal). Many departments and offices will only send information to you through your UofL account. Visit louisville.edu/admissions/activate for detailed instructions. NOTE: You will be active in ULINK the day following your admission. In some cases, students admitted after 3 p.m. may have a 48-hour delay. You will use ULINK to register for classes.
- Contact your academic unit for advising requirements. Visit louisville.edu/advising for department information and hours.
- If you are planning to live on campus, please apply for housing as soon as possible. Visit louisville.edu/housing to submit your application online.
- Apply for financial aid at fafsa.gov as soon as possible after January 1 as state funding may be limited. For additional information and helpful tips, visit louisville.edu/financialaid or e-mail email@example.com.
- After you complete advising, register for classes on ULink. View schedule of classes.
- Get your Cardinal Card. You must be registered for classes at least one day prior to getting your card.For your convenience you can upload your photo online!
- Be sure to activate your Higher One card. This is a requirement for all students. See http://uoflonecard.higheroneaccount.com for details.
- Review the .
- You're starting on an exciting path to your future. Many opportunities await you - and many responsibilities too - including managing your money.makes it easy for you to keep it all under control with 5 ATMs on campus and a full-service branch adjacent to the College of Business. PNC's Virtual Wallet®(registered trademark of PNC) Student helps you make smart decisions about your money with tools that put you in charge, so you- and your family - have one less thing to worry about as you begin your college journey. To learn more, see the link above or visit PNC's University Branch at 1900 South Third Street, or any of PNC's other 2,700 branches.