Non-degree Student Checklist
Use this list as a guide so that you are sure to take care of important business before the start of school.
1. Activate your student accounts:
- Know your student ID number. You can find this number on your certificate of admissions.
- Follow this link to set up your university email account and other online services. Please note: many university offices will only send information to your UofL email account.
- You will use ULINK to register for classes
2. Contact your academic unit for advising requirements. Visit louisville.edu/advising for department information and hours.
3. After you complete advising, register for classes on ULINK.
4. Get your Student ID. You must be registered for classes at least one day before getting your ID.