Non-degree Student To-Do List
Use this list as a guide so that you are sure to take care of important business before the start of school.
NOTE: Non-degree seeking students are not required to complete a New Student Orientation. However, if you would like attend please contact New Student Orientation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502.852.7276.
1. Activate your student accounts:
- Know your student ID number. You can find this number on your certificate of admissions.
- Follow this link to set up your university email account and other online services. Please note: many university offices will only send information to your UofL email account.
- You will use ULINK to register for classes (link to ULINK)
3. If you are planning to live on campus, please apply for housing as soon as possible. Visit louisville.edu/housing to submit your application online.
4. Contact your academic unit for advising requirements. Visit louisville.edu/advising for department information and hours.
5. After you complete advising, register for classes on ULINK.
6. Be sure to activate your Higher One card. This is a requirement for all students. See http://uoflonecard.higheroneaccount.com for details.
7. Get your Student ID. You must be registered for classes at least one day before getting your ID.
8. Review the Healthcare Readiness Checklist for Parents and Students.