Primary Care Health Fee (PCHF)
$150 Primary Care Health Fee (PCHF)
The Primary Health Fee provides:
- Unlimited medical office visits at Campus Health facilities at Cardinal Station or at the Health Science Center Health Care Outpatient Center
- Allergy injections (does not include serum)
- Flu shots
- Gynecological exams (does not cover outside laboratory charges)
- In-office lab tests such as strep, pregnancy, urinalysis
- Travel medicine consult (excludes immunizations)
- Annual TB skin testing
* Note: For students who have both insurance and the Primary Care Health Fee (PCHF): Campus Health will file claims with the primary insurance. Remaining balances for the services listed above will be written off after the insurance company pays on the claims.
Deadline to waive is 30 days from first day of class. Fee will not be removed if it has been utilized.