Homeschool is an accepted parental alternative to formal schooling in the public or private sector. In the homeschool, a parent will opt to have their child taught in the home rather than send their child to an established high school.
When a homeschool student applies to UofL, the application is reviewed on an individual basis. Requirements:
- Complete UofL's Take Flight application.
- Pay your application fee of $25 dollars (non-refundable).
- Submit your ACT (American College Test) or SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test) test scores.
- Submit a transcript or list of courses completed (including a grading scale that states the numerical value of a letter grade).
- If any high school credit was earned in a formal high school setting, you must supply a copy of the official partial transcript from that school.
NOTE: the admission committee may request additional information if they feel more information would be helpful in making an admission decision.