Guaranteed Entrance Programs
The application for the 2017-2018 academic year for Freshman Honors Program, Scholarship and Guaranteed Entrance Program is now available!
The University of Louisville offers unique guaranteed entrance programs for qualified incoming undergraduate students. These include guaranteed admission into upper-level undergraduate and professional programs. Application Deadline: December 15
*Please note: your application for scholarships is also your application for entrance programs. You do not need to create a separate account/application to apply for both.
To apply to Entrance Programs:
- If you have not yet applied for admission, read application instructions. You will use the same user name and password you create to apply for admission to also apply for entrance programs. Create your account now.
- Once you create an account and apply for admission, you can apply for scholarships and entrance programs.
- Please note your user name and password. You will also use them to apply for campus housing.
- Harlan Scholars - Guaranteed Entrance to Law School
- GEMS - Guaranteed Entrance to Medical School
- ULEAD - Guaranteed Entrance to Dentistry