Frequently Asked Questions

Is Admissions located in the SAC?

The Admissions office is located in the Houchens Building just south of the SAC. Please visit the SAC Welcome Desk or Office of Student Involvement if you would like a free campus map.

Can I post flyers or distribute handouts in the SAC?

Recognized Student Organizations and university departments who would like to post promotional materials in the SAC may bring any posters or flyers to the Office of Student Involvement for approval. Non-UofL organizations or persons may not post or distribute materials in the SAC without written permission from the Dean of Students Office.
Speech and Literature Distribution Policy

How do I reserve an information table for my student group?

Please use the SAC Reservation Web App (EMS) to reserve any spaces in the SAC, including information tables.
Reserve Now

I've registered for a campus visit. Where does that program start?

Scheduled campus visits begin in the Kurz Visitors Room (SAC W212). That room is located on the second floor of the SAC West side.
Facility Map

Who can I call for assistance at my event?

If you need immediate assistance on the day of your event in the SAC or Red Barn, please contact the SAC Manager on Duty by calling 502-852-0313.

Who do I call if I've noticed a spill or something else that needs to be cleaned up?

Please contact the SAC Manager on Duty by calling 502-852-0313.