Who Should Apply?
Whatever you want to be, we can help you be it. Better.
The Interdisciplinary Master of Arts in Health Care Ethics is designed to enhance the career and scholarly preparation of a number of individuals, including:
- Current Health Care Faculty or Professionals:
- MDs, DMDs, JDs, RNs, DVMs and other biosciences and health care professionals who wish to enhance their career options with increased expertise in ethics for educational or administrative purposes;
- Current or future members of Ethics or Oversight committees.
- Professional students from the schools of Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, Law, Public Health and Information Sciences and Social Work who wish to add expertise in health care ethics to enhance their future professional, educational and scholarly pursuits.
- Post-Baccalaureate students in transition to a professional or PhD program who wish to enhance admissions prospects and expand their knowledge of health care ethics.
- Seminary faculty and students who wish to expand their knowledge of health care ethics and the health care field to enhance their current or future work in education, chaplaincy/pastoral care and community service.