OCMu - Training
All meetings (unless otherwise noted) are held in Ekstrom Library W-104, across from Tulip Tree Cafe and are one hour long. No RSVP required and anyone is invited to attend.
- Training archive — by Rushton,Jeff — last modified Apr 08, 2011 05:40 PM
- OCM U training archive. You can find past presentation, documents and downloads here.
- Online Info Resources — by Rushton,Jeff — last modified Mar 01, 2012 02:25 PM
- Infographics, studies, reports and research
- What has your website done for you? Google Analytics 101 (Ekstrom Library W-104, from Aug 23, 2013 10:00 AM to Aug 23, 2013 11:00 AM) — by Rushton,Jeff
- Learn how to read your Google Analytics reports and understand what your website is doing (or not doing) for you.
- CANCELLED - How to: get sponsorship at UofL (Ekstrom Library W-104, from Oct 30, 2013 11:00 AM to Oct 30, 2013 12:00 PM) — by Rushton,Jeff
- WILL RESCHEDULE AT A LATER DATE!!! - This presentation goes over how sponsorship at UofL works and will start to discuss how you can find out if your events, assets or ideas are of interest to potential sponsors and have a consumer value.
- Social media 101 (Ekstrom Library W-104, from Sep 19, 2013 10:00 AM to Sep 19, 2013 10:00 AM) — by Rushton,Jeff
- Are you interested in using social media for your school, program or project. Come find out which social networks are best for you, where social media is going and how you can leverage the right social media platform for your audience.
- How to: advertising, marketing & PR at UofL 1 (Ekstrom Library W-104, from Oct 08, 2013 10:00 AM to Oct 08, 2013 10:00 AM) — by Rushton,Jeff
- Learn how to do marketing, advertising and PR at UofL. We will discuss what resources are available (free and paid), when you should use them and how to help pay for the expenses of some of your major events.
- How to: branding and design at UofL 1 (Ekstrom Library W-104, from Oct 17, 2013 10:00 AM to Oct 17, 2013 11:00 AM) — by Rushton,Jeff
- Learn the basic of branding and design at the University of Louisville. We will review the university brand and creative standards.