Non-degree Student Checklist
Use this list as a guide so that you are sure to take care of important business before the start of school.
1. Activate your student accounts:
- Know your student ID number. You can find this number on your certificate of admissions.
- Follow this link to set up your university email account and other online services. Please note: many university offices will only send information to your UofL email account.
- You will use ULINK to register for classes
3. If you are planning to live on campus, please apply for housing as soon as possible. Visit louisville.edu/housing to submit your application online.
4. Contact your academic unit for advising requirements. Visit louisville.edu/advising for department information and hours.
5. After you complete advising, register for classes on ULINK.
6. Be sure to activate your Higher One card. This is a requirement for all students.
7. Get your Student ID. You must be registered for classes at least one day before getting your ID.