Discover, Validate, Translate
Mission: Increase our understanding of basic mechanisms relevant to pediatric disease, discover and validate new therapies, translate these innovative approaches to optimize the health outcomes for children and their families.
Pediatric Research Goals
- Establish a culture that values basic science, clinical and translational research, and innovation as essential to deliver the best care for children.
- Expand our research enterprise activities across a broad landscape of topics relevant to our patients.
- Collaborate across disciplines, schools, and institutions to build unique programs.
- Recruit, train, and support academic investigators.
- Expand our research funding every year.