McConnell Center's Strategic Broadening Seminar
President Jim Ramsey and the University of Louisville community are eager to welcome you to our home this June. We thank you for your service to our country, are honored to serve as your hosts and faculty and hope you will have a tremendous experience during your Strategic Broadening Seminar (SBS). On the web pages associated with this link, we hope you will find everything you need prepare for and enjoy your summer broadening experience in Louisville.
- Registration Form (downloads as .doc file) - due May 19
- Letter from the SBS Director
- Logistics Overview (travel, dress code, housing, personal funds, etc.)
- What to Expect at SBS (curriculum, faculty, readings, grading and participation)
- Local Louisville Attractions
- SBS Schedule (new)
Please be sure to complete your registration form by May 19, and let us know if you have any concerns or questions.
We look forward to seeing you June 1 for our kick-off evening reception at the Evan Williams Bourbon Experience.
Please direct all inquires to Dr. Gary Gregg, lead faculty for the 2014 Strategic Broadening Seminar and director of the McConnell Center at the University of Louisville.