The Health Sciences Center is located in the North Central part of Louisville, near the Ohio River.
Limited visitor parking is available for a modest fee at the South Preston Street lot, located between East Muhammad Ali Boulevard and East Chestnut Street. Metered parking is also available on many streets.
From the North:
- Take I-65 South to Exit 136C, Jefferson Street Downtown.
- Stay in the left lane of the ramp for Brook Street.
- At the end of the ramp, follow Brook St. one block to East Market and turn right.
- Go one block to South Floyd Street and turn right.
- Continue four blocks south on South Floyd Street to reach the middle of the HSC campus.
From the East or West:
- Take I-64 or I-71 to I-65 South.
- Follow the directions above.
From the South:
- Take I-65 North to Exit 136A, Broadway/Chestnut Street. This ramp exits onto Brook Street.
- Continue north on Brook Street for two blocks.