The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- Feb 05, 2016 Children receive free dental screenings and oral health education
- Dec 22, 2015 ADA New Dentist Conference
- Dec 16, 2015 Oral surgeon to focus on pediatric cleft and craniofacial surgery
- Dec 14, 2015 New patent on synthetic molecules brings researchers closer to therapeutic approach for gum disease
- Dec 02, 2015 Statewide children’s oral health surveillance initiative launches in Bullitt County
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
UofL School of Dentistry at Kosair Charities, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-3544 to make an appointment.
UofL Pediatric Dental Clinic, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
- Feb 11, 2016 More evidence found on potential harmful effects of e-cigarettes
- Feb 10, 2016 University of Louisville Physicians, Kosair Children’s Hospital program offers specialized care for adult congenital heart disease
- Feb 09, 2016 UofL adds cardiothoracic surgeon from Boston
- Feb 08, 2016 Gut environment could reduce severity of malaria
- Feb 08, 2016 UofL family and geriatric medicine chair named to U.S. Preventive Services Task Force