The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
The School of Dentistry takes part in short term International Service Learning trips to provide clinical care where access is limited.View photos from Belize
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- Jul 21, 2014 Dr. Hector Martinez gives oral hygiene tips
- Jul 15, 2014 Back-to-School Countdown - UofL Dental School offers free screenings for children entering kindergarten
- May 14, 2014 Congratulations to the Class of 2014
- May 08, 2014 Students to complete extramural clinical rotations through Indian Health Service
- May 05, 2014 Beloved faculty remembered by many
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
The Sam Swope Kosair Charities Centre, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
The Children and Youth Project Office, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5312 to make an appointment.
- Aug 27, 2014 UofL ophthalmology researcher named chair of NIH study section
- Aug 22, 2014 Congrats to Three Postdoctoral Alumni
- Aug 22, 2014 MSN program in need of preceptors
- Aug 22, 2014 School of Nursing chosen as one of 100 to participate in initiative focused on compassionate care
- Aug 12, 2014 UofL neurosurgeon performs unique surgery: Extended endoscopic skull-based surgery of the brain