The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
The School of Dentistry takes part in short term International Service Learning trips to provide clinical care where access is limited.View photos from Belize
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- Sep 24, 2014 HSC Town Hall Meeting
- Sep 17, 2014 Responsible use of X-rays in dentistry for children is aim of new education and awareness initiative
- Sep 05, 2014 UofL School of Dentistry team selected as winner of International Team for Implantology award
- Aug 29, 2014 Largest philanthropic gift in UofL dental school history to create an endowed fund
- Jul 21, 2014 Dr. Hector Martinez gives oral hygiene tips
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
The Sam Swope Kosair Charities Centre, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
The Children and Youth Project Office, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5312 to make an appointment.
- Sep 29, 2014 University of Louisville institute focuses on sustainable health and optimal aging
- Sep 26, 2014 PRIDE Blood Drive nets needed units plus call for changes in blood donation policy
- Sep 26, 2014 Duo explores ‘Storytelling, Cancer and Compassion’
- Sep 26, 2014 Bone marrow drive nets more than 1,100 registrants
- Sep 25, 2014 Biostatistics doctoral student receives prize in international competition