The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- Oct 02, 2015 Celebration of Faculty Excellence
- Oct 02, 2015 UofL Health Sciences Center holds first ‘Thank A Donor Day’ Oct. 14
- Oct 01, 2015 Spirit of 45 Commemoration
- Sep 30, 2015 Dr. Eric Bednar recognized through Business First as Top 40 Under 40
- Sep 02, 2015 Dental School participates in Kentucky State Fair
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
UofL School of Dentistry at Kosair Charities, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
UofL Pediatric Dental Clinic, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5312 to make an appointment.
- Oct 06, 2015 Student Spotlight on Doctoral Student Clara Sears
- Oct 06, 2015 MPH graduate, Jamie Smimble, begins CDC fellowship
- Oct 06, 2015 SPHIS faculty share expertise at the Society for Medial Decision Making
- Oct 06, 2015 Fulbright Scholar prepares next generation of public health professionals in Ghana
- Oct 06, 2015 National aging expert comes to UofL Oct. 8 to challenge perceptions of growing older