The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
The School of Dentistry takes part in short term International Service Learning trips to provide clinical care where access is limited.View photos from Belize
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- Sep 05, 2014 UofL School of Dentistry team selected as winner of International Team for Implantology award
- Aug 29, 2014 Largest philanthropic gift in UofL dental school history to create an endowed fund
- Jul 21, 2014 Dr. Hector Martinez gives oral hygiene tips
- Jul 15, 2014 Back-to-School Countdown - UofL Dental School offers free screenings for children entering kindergarten
- May 14, 2014 Congratulations to the Class of 2014
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
The Sam Swope Kosair Charities Centre, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
The Children and Youth Project Office, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5312 to make an appointment.
- Sep 15, 2014 UofL medical student earns national award
- Sep 10, 2014 Bone marrow registration drive scheduled Sept. 16-18 at UofL
- Sep 10, 2014 Research!Louisville focuses on research at Louisville Medical Center, Sept. 16-19
- Sep 05, 2014 UofL's James Graham Brown Cancer Center earns 3-year accreditation from American College of Radiology
- Sep 05, 2014 UofL pediatric spinal cord injury research program garners significant support