The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
The School of Dentistry takes part in short term International Service Learning trips to provide clinical care where access is limited.View photos from Belize
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- May 29, 2015 Dental school graduate poised to help shape future of the profession
- May 13, 2015 DentaQuest selects UofL’s David L. Dunn, M.D., Ph.D., as Health Equity Hero for innovations in care delivery
- May 05, 2015 Fraundorf Elected ASDA District 7 Trustee
- May 04, 2015 Congratulations to our National Health Service Corps Scholars
- May 04, 2015 Students impact oral health in Honduras
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
The Sam Swope Kosair Charities Centre, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
The Children and Youth Project Office, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5312 to make an appointment.
- May 29, 2015 The Value of Accredited Continuing Medical Education
- May 29, 2015 NO GRAND ROUNDS in June 2015
- May 29, 2015 M&I faculty new grant awards update
- May 28, 2015 UofL part of first successful study of virus attack on cancer
- May 26, 2015 UofL pulmonary group makes its mark at 2015 ATS conference