The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
Orthodontics is running a special of $250 off the regular price of braces through the end of February 2017.
Call 502-852-5625.Read more
- Nov 22, 2016 Dental students prepare for trip to the Philippines
- Oct 31, 2016 Halloween Outreach
- Oct 19, 2016 Access to Oral Health Care in Kentucky Has Increased, Yet Children Face Pressing Oral Health Needs
- Oct 07, 2016 Improving the patient experience
- Sep 19, 2016 Addressing the problem of smoking
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
UofL School of Dentistry at Kosair Charities, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-3544 to make an appointment.
UofL Pediatric Dental Clinic, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
- Dec 08, 2016 Nursing associate professor presents research on safety culture at long-term care facilities
- Dec 07, 2016 UofL residents fulfill another successful fellowship match
- Dec 05, 2016 Very sad news: Professor Steve Myers passed away December 4, 2016
- Dec 02, 2016 School of Nursing study examines the experiences of Muslim cancer survivors
- Nov 28, 2016 Free legal clinic for people with cancer set for Dec. 5