The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
The School of Dentistry takes part in short term International Service Learning trips to provide clinical care where access is limited.View photos from Belize
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- May 05, 2015 Fraundorf Elected ASDA District 7 Trustee
- May 04, 2015 Congratulations to our National Health Service Corps Scholars
- May 04, 2015 Students impact oral health in Honduras
- Apr 27, 2015 Students take part in annual Dental Hinman Meeting
- Apr 27, 2015 Dean Sauk to step down at the end of 2015
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
The Sam Swope Kosair Charities Centre, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
The Children and Youth Project Office, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5312 to make an appointment.
- May 05, 2015 Medical students pound the pavement for pediatric patients
- May 05, 2015 Get straight talk on climate change at the next Beer with a Scientist program
- Apr 29, 2015 Marsano part of ACG media tour
- Apr 29, 2015 Psychiatrist recognized for work on worldview in clinical psychiatry
- Apr 29, 2015 UofL researchers detail role of silica and lung cancer