The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- Jul 24, 2015 Dr. Hector Martinez discusses dentistry for kids
- Jul 01, 2015 Prosthodontist from Prestonsburg embraces his purpose
- Jun 30, 2015 UofL D.M.D./Ph.D. student Jae Lee awarded four-year grant from National Institutes of Health
- Jun 29, 2015 UofL School of Dentistry ranked No. 2 in the nation
- May 29, 2015 Dental school graduate poised to help shape future of the profession
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
The Sam Swope Kosair Charities Centre, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
The Children and Youth Project Office, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5312 to make an appointment.
- Aug 25, 2015 Focused electrical blasts increase survival for patients with pancreatic cancer
- Aug 17, 2015 September golf tourneys benefit UofL cancer center
- Aug 14, 2015 Owensboro pre-nursing students receive opportunity for guaranteed admission to UofL
- Aug 14, 2015 Stanford medicine chair to present UofL Leonard Leight Lecture Sept. 30
- Aug 13, 2015 How can 3D printing advance medicine and scientific research?