The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
The School of Dentistry takes part in short term International Service Learning trips to provide clinical care where access is limited.View photos from Belize
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- Jul 24, 2015 Dr. Hector Martinez discusses dentistry for kids
- Jul 01, 2015 Prosthodontist from Prestonsburg embraces his purpose
- Jun 30, 2015 UofL D.M.D./Ph.D. student Jae Lee awarded four-year grant from National Institutes of Health
- Jun 29, 2015 UofL School of Dentistry ranked No. 2 in the nation
- May 29, 2015 Dental school graduate poised to help shape future of the profession
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
The Sam Swope Kosair Charities Centre, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
The Children and Youth Project Office, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5312 to make an appointment.
- Jul 30, 2015 Five from Department of Medicine recognized as 'Top Docs'
- Jul 30, 2015 Spinal cord injury patient’s foundation sponsors Crawford's Kid for therapy visit
- Jul 29, 2015 High school students do summer right with medical research internships at UofL
- Jul 29, 2015 UofL's Michael Lovelace selected for national family medicine leadership program
- Jul 22, 2015 M&I student news