The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
Scheduling a visit to the School of Dentistry soon? If so, please click on the image above to view updated visitor information. We look forward to your visit!
New Dentures, New Smile!
We are now screening patients interested in a new set of dentures.
Denture cost: $198.
For more information, call 502-852-0439.
- Apr 14, 2017 Oral medicine faculty member chosen as fellow of Duke-Johnson & Johnson Nurse Leadership Program
- Apr 03, 2017 Missing teeth should be treated as a chronic medical condition
- Mar 20, 2017 Getting to the School of Dentistry just got a little easier
- Mar 09, 2017 Prosthodontic residents win all three awards in clinical poster competition at international meeting
- Mar 01, 2017 M.S. in Oral Biology student finds unique opportunity in Sandell's lab
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
UofL School of Dentistry at Kosair Charities, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-3544 to make an appointment.
UofL Pediatric Dental Clinic, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
- Apr 21, 2017 Before you need that AED, make sure it’s functional
- Apr 20, 2017 Training the next generation of cancer researchers
- Apr 20, 2017 M&I faculty awarded NIH contract
- Apr 20, 2017 M&I assistant professor awarded NIH R21 grant
- Apr 19, 2017 Assistant dean at UofL medical school selected for national program to train women executives