The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
The School of Dentistry takes part in short term International Service Learning trips to provide clinical care where access is limited.View photos from Belize
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
The Sam Swope Kosair Charities Centre, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
The Children and Youth Project Office, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5312 to make an appointment.
- Mar 24, 2015 Clinical “calculators” seriously overrate heart attack risk
- Mar 24, 2015 UofL geriatricians join Beshear for bill signing
- Mar 23, 2015 Match Day 2015
- Mar 23, 2015 Two Louisvillians named to James Graham Brown Cancer Center Advisory Board
- Mar 18, 2015 UofL is first to launch free open access internal medicine education series