The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
The School of Dentistry takes part in short term International Service Learning trips to provide clinical care where access is limited.View photos from Belize
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- Apr 23, 2015 LGBT Health and Wellness certificates presented to 102 students, faculty and staff
- Feb 06, 2015 Providing new smiles for Kentucky children
- Jan 22, 2015 Orthodontics Alumni Reunion a Hit
- Jan 22, 2015 The world says goodbye to former SC Governor Jim Edwards, ULSD alumnus
- Jan 22, 2015 Dr. Sherry Babbage Elected Board of Health Chair
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
The Sam Swope Kosair Charities Centre, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
The Children and Youth Project Office, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5312 to make an appointment.
- Apr 24, 2015 LGBT Health and Wellness certificates presented to 102 students, faculty and staff
- Apr 20, 2015 Kentucky Public Health Association Conference 2015
- Apr 12, 2015 Public health photo contest winners
- Apr 12, 2015 Bert Little brings Big Data expertise
- Apr 09, 2015 Students to examine China’s public health issues