The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
The School of Dentistry takes part in short term International Service Learning trips to provide clinical care where access is limited.View photos from Belize
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- Oct 10, 2014 School of Dentistry commends the Louisville Dental Society for winning the American Dental Association’s 2014 Golden Apple Award for Science Fair Support and Promotion
- Oct 01, 2014 31st Annual “William J. Mansfield, Jr. Alumni Day” Under the Big Top
- Oct 01, 2014 Ortho Fall Meeting
- Oct 01, 2014 Alumni Reunions - Save the Date
- Oct 01, 2014 We've added new faces to the dental school team
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
The Sam Swope Kosair Charities Centre, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
The Children and Youth Project Office, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5312 to make an appointment.
- Dec 16, 2014 Two UofL researchers named Fellows of the National Academy of Inventors
- Dec 16, 2014 University of Louisville Hospital to host bone marrow drive Dec. 17
- Dec 15, 2014 MD Anderson, UT Health Science Center at San Antonio added as trial sites for ACT’s PFK-158 licensed from UofL’s Brown Cancer Center
- Dec 15, 2014 UofL Continuing Medical Education & Professional Development program returns to full accreditation
- Dec 11, 2014 UofL physiologist wins early career award