The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
The School of Dentistry takes part in short term International Service Learning trips to provide clinical care where access is limited.View photos from Belize
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- Jan 22, 2015 Orthodontics Alumni Reunion a Hit
- Jan 22, 2015 The world says goodbye to former SC Governor Jim Edwards, ULSD alumnus
- Jan 22, 2015 Dr. Sherry Babbage Elected Board of Health Chair
- Jan 22, 2015 2014 ULSD Alumni Fellow Honored
- Oct 10, 2014 School of Dentistry commends the Louisville Dental Society for winning the American Dental Association’s 2014 Golden Apple Award for Science Fair Support and Promotion
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
The Sam Swope Kosair Charities Centre, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
The Children and Youth Project Office, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5312 to make an appointment.
- Jan 23, 2015 James Graham Brown Cancer Center named charity of Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon, miniMarathon
- Jan 20, 2015 Dr. Doug Lorenz named a "Top Four" Faculty Favorite
- Jan 06, 2015 ‘Why be nice?’
- Jan 06, 2015 UofL Welcomes Dr. Christopher Johnson to School of Public Health & Information Sciences
- Jan 06, 2015 Kentucky First Lady Jane Beshear launches Horses and Hope campaign for new cancer screening van