The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
The HSC School of Dentistry will remain on the previously modified half-day schedule, with classes taking place in the morning. All medical clinics will remain open as scheduled.
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- Oct 16, 2015 Dental students, ‘Tooth Fairy’ to educate children about proper oral hygiene
- Oct 15, 2015 UofL classmates and faculty are like family for dental hygiene student
- Oct 02, 2015 Celebration of Faculty Excellence
- Oct 01, 2015 Spirit of 45 Commemoration
- Sep 30, 2015 Dr. Eric Bednar recognized through Business First as Top 40 Under 40
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
UofL School of Dentistry at Kosair Charities, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-3544 to make an appointment.
UofL Pediatric Dental Clinic, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
- Nov 20, 2015 UofL establishes Youth Violence Prevention Research Center
- Nov 19, 2015 Conjoined twins separated by UofL pediatric surgical team
- Nov 19, 2015 Identical adult twins undergo first-of-its-kind procedure performed by UofL physician
- Nov 18, 2015 What salamanders can teach us about baseball
- Nov 16, 2015 UofL post-doctoral fellow earns award from veterans’ group for top funding application