The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
The School of Dentistry takes part in short term International Service Learning trips to provide clinical care where access is limited.View photos from Belize
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- Oct 10, 2014 School of Dentistry commends the Louisville Dental Society for winning the American Dental Association’s 2014 Golden Apple Award for Science Fair Support and Promotion
- Oct 01, 2014 31st Annual “William J. Mansfield, Jr. Alumni Day” Under the Big Top
- Oct 01, 2014 Ortho Fall Meeting
- Oct 01, 2014 Alumni Reunions - Save the Date
- Oct 01, 2014 We've added new faces to the dental school team
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
The Sam Swope Kosair Charities Centre, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
The Children and Youth Project Office, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5312 to make an appointment.
- Oct 22, 2014 Program to allow college educated career changers the opportunity to earn a master’s degree in nursing
- Oct 15, 2014 Kristin Ashford honored as School of Nursing Alumna Fellow
- Oct 15, 2014 October ‘Beer with a Scientist’ program looks up at the stars
- Oct 09, 2014 Community nurses selected for Florence Nightingale Awards
- Oct 08, 2014 UofL medical student leads multi-university research effort showing cost effectiveness of bedside ultrasound in pediatric ER care