The Continuing Education Offices provides quality programs to dentists, hygienists, and auxiliary personnel. Our goal is to provide life-long learning opportunities through a variety of comprehensive courses.Learn more about our courses
Students interested in pursuing academic or research careers can pursue a DMD and PhD. Find out about one student's decision to attend UofL.View the video
- Jun 20, 2016 Dental students raise charitable funds through recycling
- Jun 16, 2016 Psi Omega Fraternity, Omicron Chapter wins national award
- May 31, 2016 Tobacco smoke makes germs more resilient
- May 31, 2016 Mobile health units tested at UofL-run clinic
- May 20, 2016 Congratulations to our recent graduates
Children can now receive comprehensive dental care in two new locations:
UofL School of Dentistry at Kosair Charities, 982 Eastern Parkway, Call 502-852-3544 to make an appointment.
UofL Pediatric Dental Clinic, 555 S. Floyd St., Call 502-852-5642 to make an appointment.
- Jun 28, 2016 Student, faculty articles published in Kentucky Nurse
- Jun 28, 2016 Knights Templar Eye Foundation, Inc., grant supports UofL research for improved retinoblastoma treatment
- Jun 27, 2016 Precision medicine for brain tumors to be discussed at UofL
- Jun 22, 2016 Nursing faculty to receive President's Distinguished Faculty Awards
- Jun 21, 2016 Hillview supports the James Graham Brown Cancer Center