All first time freshmen students are required to complete the AlcoholEdu & Haven program.
- Complete Part 1 (approx. 2-3 hours) before you arrive on campus*
- Complete the Final Exam with 80% or higher
- Complete Part 2 (approx. 15 min) by October 15, 2014
Access AlcoholEdu & Haven
To take the course, you will need a computer with internet access and audio capabilities. If you do not have access to a computer, you can use any available computer with internet access such as those at your public library. On-campus computer labs are available to you as well.
Email is sent to your cardmail.louisville.edu email address with instructions and the registration code to access the courses. Cardmail is not forwarding email to external email accounts so you MUST check your UofL account!
- Week of July 14, 2014 - earliest date to access Part 1
- August 8, 2014 - deadline to complete Part 1
- October 15, 2014 - deadline to complete Part 2
*If Part 1 is not completed by September 2, 2014, an academic hold will be placed on your account. This hold will prevent you from registering for classes.