All first time freshmen students are required to complete BOTH AlcoholEdu AND Haven.
- Complete Part 1 (approx. 2-3 hours) before you arrive on campus*
- Complete the Final Exam with 80% or higher
- Complete Part 2 (approx. 15 min; opens 45 days after completion of part 1)
Access AlcoholEdu & Haven
To take the course, you will need a computer with internet access and audio capabilities. If you do not have access to a computer, you can use any available computer with internet access such as those at your public library. On-campus computer labs are available to you as well.
After you initially register for classes, an email will be sent to your louisville.edu email address with instructions and the registration code to access the courses.
- December 1, 2014 - earliest date for Spring 2015 students to access Part 1
- January 7, 2015 - deadline for Spring 2015 students to complete Part 1
If part 1 is not completed by the last day to drop/add, an academic hold will be placed on your account. This hold will prevent you from registering for classes.