Scholarships and Aid
The Freshman Honors Program, Scholarship and Guaranteed Entrance Program application is now closed after the January 16 deadline.
At the University of Louisville, we offer a wide range of scholarships, grants, loans and work-study opportunities to help you pay for your education. In fact more than 75 percent of undergraduates receive some form of financial aid tailored to their particular needs. We want to help you invest in your future! Below you will find the resources you need to fund your educational experience at UofL.
Net Price Calculator- Get an early estimate of your UofL costs & financial aid before you file the FAFSA
- Freshman Scholarships
- Transfer & Adult Scholarships
- Guaranteed Entrance Programs
- 2015-2016 Undergraduate Tuition
- University Financial Aid policies
- International Cost of Attendance
- Financial Aid FAQs
- Cardinal Covenant
- Student Financial Aid Office
- Office of the Bursar
- Veterans Services