In order to obtain access to iRIS, non-UofL participants must set up an Active Directory (AD) guest account.
1. Service accounts must be requested through IT by either a Unit Business Manager, Tier One, Department Chair, VP or Dean here.
2. Select the red "Sponsored Account Request Form" link just after the first "paragraph.
2. Fill out the form in its entirety.
3. An "Active Directory" account will get you the IACUC access you need without having to pay for email access.
3. IT will contact the Unit Business Manager with approval notification or questions