What Should I Bring to Freshman Orientation?
1. Username and Passwords for ULink
2. Financial Aid verification information (if required)
3. Overnight Linens (Twin XL sheet, pillow, blanket) - TWO-DAY SESSIONS ONLY
4. Towels - TWO-DAY SESSIONS ONLY
5. Toiletries - TWO-DAY SESSIONS ONLY
6. Calculator (for placement testing)
7. Driver's License or some form of ID (for student ID)
8. Cash for Orientation Shirt, Orientation Hat and Book-in-Common ($10 each)
9. Materials for taking notes
10. Checkbook and/or credit card (to pre-order textbooks)
11. List of questions
12. Clothing appropriate for weather ie: umbrella, rain jacket, comfortable shoes
14. Extra money for any additional food/snack opportunities
15. Vehicle Registration - Students interested in purchasing/ordering their on campus parking pass during New Student/Family Orientation need to bring a copy of their vehicle registration. This document is REQUIRED to complete the parking pass registration process.