Department ProCard Information
The Department of Classical & Modern Languages currently has two procurement cards which may be checked out by authorized card users. Currently the ProCards can be checked out from the following staff members:
- Blanca Ruiz - Bingham HUM 326 - Available for checkout Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Matt Rossmann – Stevenson Hall 2nd Fl - Available for checkout Monday - Friday 12:00 PM - 4:30 PM (Please email or call ahead of time).
Card Policies & Procedures
- To be able to use the ProCard, you will need to complete 2 authorization forms if you haven't done so in the past and the Chair's written permission.
- Please note that large technology and software purchases such as computers will need to go through Brian Gallup
- The ProCard may not be used to purchase paper products for receptions. These items can be ordered by the office staff from the stock room. Please allow 3 to 4 days for ordering and delivery of the items.
- The daily ProCard limit is $4,500.00.
- Office supplies may only be purchased from Staples.
- Amazon purchases must be made by the ProCard Holder. Please use the Purchase Request Form to request items from Amazon.
- Do not photocopy the front or back of the card
- Do not write the full 16 digit card number or other card security information on any form for ordering purposes or otherwiseIf the card is lost or stolen while in your possession, contact the cardholder or the ProCard Office Immediately.
Checking Out the Card:
Please follow these guidelines to check out the ProCard:
- If you have never used the ProCard you will need to complete the Employee Usage Agreement Form. Please complete the form then return it to the ProCard holder. Please DO NOT submit the form to ProCard office yourself. You will need to complete the authorization form prior to checking out the ProCard.
- Request the ProCard at least 48 hours before you wish to purchase an item by sending an email to Dr. Roebuck requesting approval for your purchase. Please copy the ProCard holder on the email.
- Upon approval, the Pro-Card holder will contact you to confirm date/time of pickup.
- When you arrive to pick up the ProCard you will need to complete the sign out log.
- The ProCard should be returned within 24 hours unless prior arrangements have been made.
- When you return the ProCard you will need to complete the signature log and turn in the itemized receipts and the signature receipts with final totals (if separate receipts) to the ProCard holder.
If you are submitting a receipt for a purchase related to the MLF Program Enhancement Award, please note that there are additional procedures to follow. Please download the MLF Program Enhancement Purchasing Process document and follow the steps outlined.
ProCard purchases require an itemized receipt. Please submit your itemized receipt(s) to the ProCard holder when you return the ProCard.