Required GTA Training
Complete Your FERPA Training
1. Go to http://blackboard.louisville.edu,
2. Go to (usually) the right side of your dashboard to access "My Organizations Plus",
3. Go to "Organizations in which you are participating",
4. Click on "PS Ferpa organization",
5. Complete the FERPA review and statement of responsibility, which will prompt the availability of the "FERPA Quiz",
6. Complete the "FERPA Quiz".
Your information will be sent to your department and they will confirm that you have passed your quiz in order to teach at UofL.
Complete Your Sexual Harassment Training
2. Review the Power Point,
3. Click on the link at the end of the slideshow to enter your information,
4. After you enter your information, submit.
Your information will be sent to your department and they will confirm that you have completed your training in order to teach at UofL.
Graduate Assistant Human Resources On-Boarding
You should be prompted via email to attend a Graduate Assistant Human Resources On-Boarding Training
Find out more information here: http://louisville.edu/hr/employment/newemployee/gradonboarding