University of Louisville
School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies
2211 South Brook Street
Houchens Building, Room 105
Louisville, KY 40292
Beth A. Boehm, Dean of the School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies and Vice Provost for Graduate Affairs
Paul Demarco, Associate Dean of the School of Interdisciplinary and Graduate Studies
Abby Burns, Graduate Assistant
Latonia Craig, Associate Director of Admissions and Diversity Recruitment
Jackie Fryer, Assistant to the Dean
Duke Gatsos, Coordinator of Graduate Student Services
Courtney Kerr, Coordinator of Academic Services
Libby Leggett, Executive Director, Graduate Admissions and Recruitment
Janet Link, Administrative Assistant, Dean's Office
Keri Mathis, Graduate Research Assistant
Cheryl Moeller, Program Assistant Senior
Carla Palmer, Program Assistant Senior
Michelle Rodems, Associate Director for Graduate Student Professional Development
Cheryl Schroader, Information Systems Analyst
Yvette Stith, Program Assistant Senior
LeAnn Taylor, Unit Business Manager, Senior
Shane Welch, Administrative Systems Analyst
Santa Wright, Program Assistant Senior
Admissions Fax: (502) 852-3111
Check status of your application: http://ulink.louisville.edu
Questions about the admissions process: Email Graduate Admissions office.
- Recruit and advises applicants on admission requirements, deadlines, costs and fees, and campus resources.
- Respond to questions from students, faculty, and staff about applying for admission.
- Provide publications for prospective students.
- Manage the online application for graduate admission.
- Host new student and Graduate Teaching Assistant orientation.
Graduate Student Services
Dean's Office Fax: (502) 852-2365
Current or returning students with questions about policy or procedure not related to the admissions process, contact the Graduate Student Services Office.
- Maintain the online Graduate Catalog for Graduate Studies at the University of Louisville.
- Perform degree audits for graduating students
- Bestow Graduate awards, including Dean's citations
- Organize the Doctoral Hooding and Graduation Ceremony
- Maintain electronic record of milestones and official transcript information on students.
- Announces/publishes dissertation defense date to university community.