University of Louisville
2211 South Brook Street
Houchens Building, Room 105
Louisville, KY 40292
Admissions Fax: (502) 852-3111
Check status of your application: http://ulink.louisville.edu
Questions about the admissions process: Email Graduate Admissions office.
- Recruit and advises applicants on admission requirements, deadlines, costs and fees, and campus resources.
- Respond to questions from students, faculty, and staff about applying for admission.
- Provide publications for prospective students.
- Manage the online application for graduate admission.
- Host new student and Graduate Teaching Assistant Orientation.
Graduate Student Services
Dean's Office Fax: (502) 852-2365
Current or returning students with questions about policy or procedure not related to the admissions process, contact the Graduate Student Services Office.
- Maintain the online Graduate Catalog for Graduate Studies at the University of Louisville.
- Perform degree audits for graduating students
- Bestow Graduate awards, including Dean's citations
- Organize the Doctoral Hooding and Graduation Ceremony
- Maintain an electronic record of milestones and official transcript information on students.
- Announces/publishes dissertation defense date to the university community.