Student Parent Association
A Support Organization for University of Louisville Student-Parents. U of L student-parents may view college from different perspectives, face many challenges and take on different roles as a moms, dads, single-parents, married and also at the same time being a student. Therefore, a campus support group is important in helping this group of students meet the challenges they face. Sign up here
Find us on Social Media!
The primary purpose(s) of the organization:
- promote the academic success of the university’s student parents
- offer support services and resources to student-parents who are pursuing a college degree
- help student-parents learn to balance their personal, social, academic and professional lives. Additional purposes, but not limited to, are to connect student-parents on the University of Louisville campus with one another
- offer information regarding campus and community resources that are beneficial to students, such as childcare, housing, academic; etc.
- provide networking opportunities.
Membership includes U of L student-parents (both male and female) but is also open to a limited number of student-parents from the local Metroversity schools, such as Jefferson Community & Technical College System (JCTCS), Spalding University, etc., who are not enrolled as U of L students but who are also enrolled student-parents at their respective schools.