The University of Louisville ProCard Office is excited to announce a partnership with Amazon Business in order to simplify the ProCard purchasing process. This partnership will allow you to take advantage of the wide selection and competitive prices of the Amazon marketplace.
Through our Amazon Business account you will have immediate access to:
- Automatic sales tax exemption
- Free Two-Day Shipping on Prime eligible items
- Pricing and quantity discounts
- Separation of personal and Amazon Business accounts
- Access to a specialized Customer Service team - Amazon Business Customer Service at (888) 281-3847
- Warnings on out-of-policy items (such as office supplies)
Using the Amazon Business marketplace is as simple and user-friendly as Amazon.com with the added benefit of business tools and features.
Effective September 19, 2017, Amazon purchases must now be made through the University’s Amazon Business Account. For more information and answers to frequently asked questions see our FAQs page.
Note: Purchases on items currently under contract with a UofL Preferred Vendor should not be made through Amazon.
No personal purchases may be made using your official userID@louisville.edu email address once it is registered with our University of Louisville's Amazon Business account.