Access the Spanish, French, Russian and German:
Instructions on how to access the online exams for Spanish, French, Russian and German
- Read all the instructions. Do not leave this page until you have copied down the login password and are prepared to chose a language and begin the test.
- Login using the password: gocards1 (all one word, all lower case).
- Select your language from the drop down menu and press the "Begin" button.
- Please enter your 7-digit UofL student ID when prompted for an ID number. NOTE: IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU USE YOUR CORRECT 7-DIGIT UOFL ID NUMBER.
- At the end of the test the results will be displayed on your screen. The results will indicate your score as well as the number of the course you placed in to. If you wish, you may save, print or email the report page. You may also access your score from the exam database at a later date.
- Click here to proceed to the test.