Belknap Campus Visitor Information Centers
Belknap visitor information centers are UofL’s front door. Cardinal Ambassadors provide tours for prospective students, school groups, individuals, orientations and by special request.
Among other services, the centers also provide
- campus maps, brochures and information
- directions for campus and city locations
- visitor parking permits and reservations
- temporary parking permits
- lost & found services
- Health Sciences Center information
- city bus route information
Self Guided Tours
Interested in a Job?
Students interested in applying for a part-time job at the info centers are encouraged to download the application.