A confidential partnership between client and coach that facilitates insight, elicits client-generated strategies and motivates client to achieve wellness goals.
Using Your Strengths to Propel Your Future
Through Wellness Coaching you will identify your wellness priorities while working one-on-one with the University of Louisville's Wellness Coach Coordinator. Your coach will use behavior change tools to empower you to take charge, connect with your motivators, and learn goal setting strategies. Your coach comes to you at your time preference or can arrange a meeting place outside of your work environment.
What is Coaching?
- Creates a powerful partnership between client and the coach
- Provides support, guidance, and encouragement; free of judgment
- Facilitates change by focusing on your past successes and strengths.
Sessions usually last 30-60 minutes and are encouraged to be scheduled
on a weekly or bi-weekly basis for optimal success either in person or
by telephone. Sessions are provided FREE of cost to Get Healthy Now participants. This service typically ranges in cost from $60- $90/hour.
To get involved:
- Submit a request for Coaching
- Read about our Wellness Coaching interns
- Contact GHN's Wellness Specialist: Paula Kommor, M.Ed., CPA
- For more information visit: Wellness Coaching Program(pdf)
- Empowered Health Coaching