Learn More about Wellness Coaching
Wellness coaching can help you improve your:
- Exercise, eating, and sleep habits
- Fun time, 'me' time, and relaxation time
- Connectedness to family, friends, and colleagues
- Actions that are congruent with your values and beliefs
- Creativity and problem-solving
To get involved
- Fill out and submit a request for coaching
- Contact GHN's Wellness Specialist: Paula Kommor, M.Ed., CPA
- For more information visit: Wellness Coaching Program(pdf)
- Empowered Health Coaching
To read more about coaching, check out these articles:
- “When a coach may help”
- “Wellness Coaching: the latest trend in fitness”
- Check out this article in the "New York Times" on coaching.
- Short film on Wellness Coaching
Not Interested in interested in individual coaching?
Get Healthy Now is proud to share with the campus community that the Interdisciplinary Wellness Coaching Minor (IWCM) that was approved in 2010 is now live on the CEHD web page. Please check out the link http://louisville.edu/education/degrees/m-wc to learn more about wellness coaching and the minor.
Learn more about: