Wellness Coaching Interns
Benefits of Wellness Coaching:
- Increase your life satisfaction
- Reduce stress
- Accomplish more in this partnership than you would on your own!
"I am enthusiastic about what the Wellness Coaching Internship has done (and is doing) for me."
[Tom Blackburn – U of L employee]
- 8 meetings with a wellness coach intern
- Sessions last 30 min-1 hour
- Open and honest communication with intern
- Completion of brief mid-term and final evaluation of your coaching experience
Wellness Coaching Interns have successfully completed:
- Rigorous application and interview process
- Semester of intensive Wellness Coaching training (HSS 382 –Wellness Coaching)
- CITI Human Research Curriculum
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Course
Weekly supervision during the semester by certified Wellness Coaches:
- HSS Adjunct Faculty, Paula Kommor, M.Ed.
Coaching is provided at no cost to UofL Employees, Retirees and their Spouse/Qualifying Adult.
Interns available January 2013. If you are interested in getting started now, ENROLL TODAY!