Get Healthy Now offers a multitude of services and programs/classes to help you on your wellness journey. The majority of services and programs/classes are free to Get Healthy Now participants.
Get Healthy Now offers an array of opportunities for you to get involved in one of our many wellness initiatives. We know that you have lots of choices, and we encourage you to choose activities that are FUN and ENGAGING so that you can stay motivated!
Better health, more energy, increased strength and muscle tone — we are here to help you meet your wellness goals and are committed to providing the highest quality of safe and effective resources to do so. The you you've been waiting for...It All Starts Here! Visit the new GHN Wellness Center to get a jump start on your well being! Fitness and wellness classes, state-of-the-art equipment, fully refinished locker rooms, and NO monthly membership fees for UofL employees!
Located at 601 Presidents Blvd. (just a few blocks east of Belknap Campus)
- Directions: Click here, input your starting location (A) and click “Get Directions.”
- Complete the Enrollment Packet [pdf] and bring with you when you first visit the facility.
- Take part in our new fitness classes: InCycle, Bootcamp, ZUMBA!, Regen, and more!
Empowered Health Coaching
Health & Fitness Assessment
- Biking Initiatives
- Ready for an adventure on 2 wheels? Read all about the bike offerings and safety tips to consider before you hit the road.
- Boot Camp
- Join GHN for weekly challenging, fun and DYNAMIC workouts!
- Book Club
- Wellness book club, that is! Focus on your wellness, connect with others, and get inspired with the GHN Book Club! We'll resume the book club in 2013 and look forward to your involvement, sharing & community at that time!
- Learn practical stress solutions in this 4-week workshop.
- Group Wellness Coaching
- Design and implement a successful action plan to live your ideal life.
- Participate in this reflective wellness offering dedicated solely to the practice of being fully present.
- Smoking Cessation
- Our class uses the Cooper Clayton Method, a safe and effective way to help people stay smoke-free for life!
- Take 20 to Relax
- Participate in GHN's newest offerings and impact your health & happiness in a big way!
- Take the Stairs
- We can all use a healthy reminder: taking the stairs helps prevent weight gain + protects the environment.
- Walk-to-Run Club
- Join the Get Healthy Now walking and running club, all levels and abilities welcome!
- Water Fitness Class
- Certified Aquatics Instructor, Laura Feese, leads a progressive water work-out at the Natatorium.
- Weigh To Wellness
- GHN's newest offering for those looking to reach a healthy weight.
- Stretch & strengthen your body, from your mat or from your desk! View the current yoga schedule and our collection of short digital videos designed to release tension and stress.
- Latin music paired with dancing and fitness makes for a great time!