Move It To Lose It
Move It To Lose It is a 12-week group exercise program designed to increase physical activity and motivation to live a healthy life.
Looking for motivation to start an exercise program and to keep with it?
Start the New Year off right and enroll in Move It To Lose It to get motivation and accountability in a group exercise setting! The program includes use of a food journal, one-on-one coaching, Get Healthy Now incentives, and more!
- Date: Tuesdays & Thursdays, January 25 – April 14, 2011
- Time: 4:30- 5:30 p.m.
- Location: Crawford Gym Gymnasium
- Cost: $20 (includes cost of food journal)
- Flyer [pdf]
Move It to Lose It includes guided group exercise, monitored weigh-ins, body circumference measurements, 1 on 1 coaching, and nutrition for real life. The program is based off the latest recommendations of leading organizations.
This class is recommended for individuals who:
- are ready to increase their amount of physical activity
- would like to workout in a group setting
- are aiming to lose weight or maintaining a healthy weight
- are seeking comprehensive information about practicing a healthy lifestyle
An education health topic will be presented each week. Topics may include:
• Portion Control
• Circuit Training
• Healthy Snacking
• And more!
Feedback from past participants:
" The class went above and beyond to help me meet my goals and exceed my expectations."
"The group was a good mix of people, and everyone encouraged each other to work hard and stay very positive."