Get Healthy Now
UofL is helping employees take charge of their health.
Get Healthy Now is UofL's award winning health management program.
Enrollment in UofL's health management program, Get Healthy Now, is available to all UofL employees, retirees, and their spouse/Qualifying Adult. Please see information below regarding how to enroll, depending on whether you elect or waive medical insurance through UofL. View this document have to read in detail about the
If you HAVE health insurance through the University of Louisville:
- Take the online Health Risk Assessment (HRA) annually during Open Enrollment and as a new employee (within 45 days of hire date, unless otherwise indicated).
- Complete Health Advisory Call to review results and determine additional requirements for program participation.
- Participate in program if HRA indicates medium-high health risk(s).
- What’s in it for you?
- $40 monthly premium incentive
- Additional incentives can be earned based on program participation in the on-site initiatives.
- Health Excellence (Life well lived!)
If you waive UofL's Health Insurance, you still have access to all the on-site initiatives of the GHN program!
- Learn more about Get Healthy Now Wellness Opportunities
- Become a member at the GHN Wellness Center-no monthly membership fee for UofL Employees!
- Earn incentives based on program participation in the on-site initiatives.
Participants have access to:
• Online Health Risk Assessment (required for participants who are on UofL's Health Plan)
• GHN wellness opportunities
• Group fitness classes
• On-Site Health and Fitness screening
• Information about community activities and resources
Access the HRA to enroll in Get Healthy Now or to review your results.
Empowered Health Coaching Participant Login
Health Fitness Corporation, Contact information: 1-800-670-4316