- Apartment style
- Located downtown on the Health Sciences Campus
- Available for both long-term and short-term housing
- Studios and one-bedrooms available
- In-unit kitchens furnished with refrigerator, oven, and stove
- Bedrooms furnished with a twin XL bed and desk/chair per resident
- In-unit dining area furnished with table and chairs
- Soft seating
- A great option for non-traditional and international students
- Shop for bedding, room decor, and more
- High-speed internet access/complimentary WiFi
- Heat/air conditioning
- All utilities included (water, sewage, electricity)
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Please note that our laundry machines operate via coin and credit account set-ups.
- For more information, visit our Laundry Services website.
- 24/7 support, security, and limited key access
*MDA Residents are required to set up a payment plan or pay their semester balance in full. Residents can find information about Student Payment Plans on the Bursar's website.