Dr. Hambrick's curriculum vitae [PDF]
- PhD, Educational Leadership and Organizational Development with an emphasis in Sport Administration, University of Louisville, 2010
- MBA, Finance, University of Kentucky, 1996
- BA, Finance, Transylvania University, 1995
- Financial Principles in Sport
- Senior Seminar in Sport Administration
- Social media usage in sports
- Diffusion of innovations in the sporting goods industry
Honors & Awards
- University of Louisville Faculty Favorite nominee, 2013, 2015
- Red and Black Award (for outstanding advising and instruction), 2010,2012
- North American Society for Sport Management
- International Association for Sport and Communication
- Svensson, P. G., & Hambrick, M. E. (In press). "Pick and choose our battles" - Understanding organizational capacity in a sport for development and peace organization. Sport Management Review.
- Hambrick, M. E., & Pegoraro, A. (In press). Social Sochi: Using social network analysis to investigate electronic word-of-mouth in three hashtag communities. International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing.
- Kang, S. J., Ha, J. P., & Hambrick, M. E. (In press). A mixed method approach to exploring the motives of sport-related mobile applications among college students. Journal of Sport Management.
- Hambrick, M. E., Hums, M. A., Bowers, G. G., & Wolff, E. A. (2015).
Examining the role of elite athletes with disabilities in the sporting goods industry. Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly, 32, 1-18.