For the 2010-2011 year you can check out books from our Book Library. See a list of available books via the link below under "Purpose."
Applicants for the book loan program you must:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student at the University of Louisville
- Agree to return the textbook(s) to which the loan was applied by the last day of the semester
1. Review the list of available books. If the book you need is in our library, visit the Cultural Center for check-out. You can also stop by the Cultural Center to browse our library of books.
2. Stop by the office to complete book library form.
3. Return the textbook to the Cultural Center no later than the designated date.Failure to return the textbook will result in your account being charged for the amount of book.