General Conference Attendee $200.00
Conference Attendee - Friday Only $100.00
Conference Attendee - Saturday Only $100.00
Regular Registration Deadline: Registration will end on Friday, February 3rd at 6:00 pm.
All registrations with accompanying payments must be received or postmarked by this date to qualify for this rate. If registering online, payment must be submitted by Friday, February 3rd by 5:59 pm EST. This is the last date registration forms and payment (only check/money order accepted via mail) can be received or submitted online. For check or money order submissions, please place the University of Louisville as the payee and use the following address: University of Louisville, ATTN: Tamara Russell Stevenson Hall 519, Louisville, KY 40292.
There will be no on-site registration.
Eligibility for Rates and Registration Policies
- All attendees attending the conference must pay a registration fee.
- Payment must accompany the registration form. Postmark date of payment will determine the registration rate if payment is sent after the registration form is submitted.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
To cancel a registration and request a refund, a written request (e-mail is acceptable) must be sent to the Black Family Conference . Requests can also be made by calling (502) 852-6657. Refunds will not be processed until after March 11, 2017.
- Refund requests received before February 1st will be processed within 2-3 weeks.
- Refund requests after February 1st will be only processed after March 11, 2017.
- Refund requests received or postmarked between January 19th through February 19th, 2017 will receive a refund equal to 100% of the appropriate registration fees.
Refund requests received or postmarked after March 1, 2017 are NON-REFUNDABLE.