2017 conference rates will be posted soon.
Regular Registration Deadline: Registration is NOT open at this time. Please stay tuned for 2017 conference registration opportunities.
All registrations with accompanying payments must be received or postmarked by this date to qualify for this rate. If registering online, payment must be submitted by 11:59 pm EST. This is the last date registration forms and payment (only check/money order accepted via mail) can be received or submitted online.
There will be no on-site registration.
Registration powered by RegOnline
Eligibility for Rates and Registration Policies
- All attendees attending the conference must pay a registration fee.
- Payment must accompany the registration form. Postmark date of payment will determine the registration rate if payment is sent after the registration form is submitted.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
To cancel a registration and request a refund, a written request (e-mail is acceptable) must be sent to the Black Family Conference or faxed to (502) 852-0913. Requests can also be made by calling (502) 852-6657. Refunds will not be processed until after March 11, 2016.
- Refund requests received before February 1st will be processed within 2-3 weeks.
- Refund requests after February 1st will be only processed after March 11, 2016.
- Refund requests received or postmarked between January 19 through February 19, 2016. will receive a refund equal to 100% of the appropriate registration fees.
Refund requests received or postmarked after March 1, 2016 are NON-REFUNDABLE.