Who Should Apply?
The Interdisciplinary Master of Arts in Bioethics and Medical Humanities is designed to enhance the career and scholarly preparation of a number of individuals, including:
Health Care Professionals:
- Current MDs, JDs, RNs, DVMs and other biosciences and health care professionals who wish to enhance their career options with increased expertise in ethics for educational purposes;
- Current faculty and staff serving on Hospital Ethics Committees
- Dual-degree students from the schools of Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, Law, Public Health and Information Sciences and Social Work who wish to add expertise in bioethics to enhance their future professional, educational and scholarly pursuits.
- Post-Baccalaureate students in transition from a B.A. to a professional degree who wish to enhance admissions prospects and expand their knowledge of bioethics.
- Seminary faculty and students who wish to expand their knowledge of bioethics and the health care field to enhance their current or future work in education, pastoral care and community service.