One of the five critical areas of the University of Louisville’s 2020 Plan is Diversity, Opportunity, and Social Justice.
U of L is committed to creating a challenging intellectual climate enhanced by our many human differences, and this serves as the foundational objective of the programs and services provided by The Women’s Center.
Find out more information about the University of Louisville Office of Diversity & Equity and its other Diversity Offices including:
- Cultural Center
- Diversity Education and Inclusive Excellence
- HSC Office for Diversity and Inclusion
- LGBT Centers (Belknap and HSC)
- Muhammad Ali Institute for Peace and Social Justice
- School of Medicine - Office of Community Engagement and Diversity
- Women’s Center
Statements from Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Centers