Funding Sources and Notification Services
Funding Sources by Type
Limited Submission Opportunities
Funding Notification Services
NSF Custom News is a free news service that provides you with the latest in NSF publications such as press releases, summary of awards, program announcements and information, etc. Your choice of NSF publications can come to you in weekly e-mails or can be added to your own NSF custom web page. [Subscribe]
Pharma-Transfer is a database of never before published ideas and concepts for drug discovery. Pharma-Transfer targets the pharmaceutical industry and those dealing with technology transfer in the biological and medical sciences. Researchers can submit their ideas and concepts in abstract form (280 words or less) for search by R&D companies, pharmaceutical companies and more. Submit an abstract online to Pharma-Transfer.
Searchable Databases and Other Resources
- - InfoEd Global's SPIN product provides a comprehensive view into the realm of research grants, fellowships, training and various other funding opportunities.
- Grants.gov: one of the main sources to find and apply for federal government grants. This is a federal portal for grants and cooperative agreements. The Search Grants link allows you to search their site for funding opportunitites.
- Foundation Center, now Candid.org search for Private and Corporate Foundations
- CSRwire - The Corporate Social Responsibility Newswire highlighting programs sponsored by the business community
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance: lists all Federal grant programs with contacts, information sources and application forms. Provides a section on writing grant applications.
- Federal Business Opportunities: source of active federal opportunities, including funding announcements and amendments to existing RFA's.
- proposalCENTRAL: e-grantmaking website shared by many government, non-profit, and private grant-making organizations. It lists hundreds of funding opportunities from many non-federal sponsors.
If you have any questions regarding these services, please contact Will Metcalf in the Research Development & Strategic Initiatives Office, (852-1708).