KY INBRE Researchers in the Spotlight
As of January 18, 2023, this website will no longer be maintained. Please visit us online from now on at our new home at kyinbre.org
- Dr. Cheri Levinson, UofL received an NIH R15 award for eating disorder research Learn more
- Dr. Rachel Tinius, WKU received second consecutive NIGMS Supplement Funding Learn more
- Noah Ashley, PhD, WKU Received a $400,000+ NIH R-15 grant and a 5-year, $950,000+ NSF grant. Video, read more.
- Benjamin Harrison, Ph.D, Jeffrey Petruska, PhD and Eric Rouchka, D.Sc., article in The Journal of Neuroscience for research into the role of adaptor protein CD2AP in neuron sprouting.
- Erin Strome, PhD, Northern Kentucky University, received first R15 award.
- Michael E. Smith, PhD, Western Kentucky University, receives NIH award.
- Cecille Marczinski, PhD, Northern Kentucky University awarded the 2015 Frank Sinton Milburn Outstanding professor award