Suzuki Studies Program Tuition
- There is a one-time registration fee of $50 for new students. This fee is only applied once per family.
- Tuition: payments should be made after establishing a mutually agreeable schedule with your instructor. Payment should be made in full (or the first installment of a payment plan) prior to the first lesson of the semester.
- Suzuki Group Class: $217 per semester without private lessons; $50 per semester with private lessons
- Family Discount: Families enrolling three or more students pay 80% tuition after full tuition is paid for two students. The discount is taken from the lowest tuition amount.
- Teacher Training: $500 for non-university students. As a University course, please contact the SOM office
Pay by check: Make payable to: "University of Louisville, Suzuki" and mail to Suzuki Studies Program / University of Louisville School of Music / Louisville, KY 40292
Deliver to School of Music office or the after hours drop box (be sure to put pertinent info. on the envelope)
*$30 fee for all returned checks
Pay by Visa/Mastercard/Discover:
Pay Online following the link provided in the invoice which will follow the emailed registration confirmation.
Call 502 852 1859
Exact change only will be accepted in person. Contact email@example.com to set up this option.
Payment plans are available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
|Suzuki Studies Program Tuition Rates: Cello, Guitar, Piano, Viola and Violin|
|Lessons length||15 Min||30 Min||45 Min||60 Min|
|Price per 1 lesson||$17.00||$33.00||$47.00||$60.00|
Collegiate Faculty Lessons
Please contact collegiate faculty members at the links below for their scheduling and lesson fees.
- Dr. Geoffrey Herd, violin | email@example.com | 315.521.1623
- Sid King, bass | firstname.lastname@example.org | 502.852.1844
- Brittany MacWilliams, Violin & viola | email@example.com | 502.852.5616
- Stephen Mattingly, guitar | firstname.lastname@example.org | 502.852.5607
- Paul York, cello | email@example.com | 502.852.4642